Electric skateboards are the results of advanced technology (back in the 90s) first pioneered by Louie Finkle, who invented the wireless electric skateboard, or at least made it commercial. Thise were the first skateboards which got an electric motor and a radio frequency (RF) remote.
And today, you can get a pretty fast, durable little e-board which great mile range.
In this review, we have carefully tested and chose the 10 best mini electric skateboards based on their features, specifications, performance, customer feedback, and price.
Our choices for the top 10 Best Mini Electric Skateboards are:
|Ownboard Mini KT||4.8 out of 5 stars|
|Backfire Mini||4.7 out of 5 stars|
|Boosted Mini||4.6 out of 5 stars|
|AEboard AX Mini||4.5 out of 5 stars|
|Evolve Stoke||4.4 out of 5 stars|
|WowGo Mini||4.3 out of 5 stars|
|Riptide R1||4.2 out of 5 stars|
|Miles Mini Boards||4.2 out of 5 stars|
|Acton Blink Board||4.1 out of 5 stars|
|Ancheer Mini||4.1 out of 5 stars|
Ownboard Mini KT – the affordable yet premium mini e-board
Starting Price: $369
Yes, it’s not an Evolve or a Boosted board on the first spot. And yes, you guessed why, because they are just tooo expensive. No other reason.
A bit about Ownboard company:
Ownboard is a venture by its parent company Jointech, which was established in 2013.
Ownboard brand came into existence in 2017, and within a span of three years, it has gained a reputation for product quality, pricing, and excellent customer service.
Specifications of Ownboard Mini KT:
Ownboard mini is available in two battery types:
- Samsung 6.0 Ah with the range of 20-22.5 km (12.5-14 miles) and
- Sanyo 8.1 Ah with the range 25.5-30.5 km (16-19 miles).
- This small electric skateboard can notch up the top speed of 40 km per hour (25 miles/hour).
- The size or Ownboard Mini is 30″ (76 cm) in length and it weighs 16.8 lbs (7.6 kg).
- The maximum weight capacity of Ownboard is 265 lbs (120 kg).
- Pricing: The price of the Samsung 4.0 Ah model is $369, Samsung 6.0 Ah model price is $499, and Sanyo 8.1 Ah model price is $519.
- The Ownboard Mini comes with a warranty of 3 months.
Features of the Mini KT:
The Ownboard Mini KT is a robust and sturdy skateboard made with 30” maple and sleek design.
The skateboard is waterproof and shockproof and comes with ceramic ball bearings, which reduce the chances of slipping, be it wet or dry road.
It has dual Hub motors with 250 watts, and is available in three lithium-ion battery versions: 4.0 Ah, 7.0 Ah, and 8.1 Ah.
You can also get replaceable PU motors by shelling out a little extra if you want better motors than the default ones.
- Ownboard Mini generates reasonably good speed. In fact, the lowest speed mode clocks nearly 12 mph.
- The medium range speed is about 18 mph, and the highest speed nearly 23 mph.
- The skateboard comes with a digital screen on the opposite side of the boards, which displays charge status. There is an on/off button, and turning it on shows how much charge is left on the board.
- Even if your Ownboard Mini runs out of battery, you can use it as a regular skateboard, and that is a big advantage, as many e-boards don’t have that feature.
- The control during turning and maneuvering is handy when avoiding obstacles on the road.
- Easy to carry.
- Integrated wireless Bluetooth remote gives you hassle-free control.
- This skateboard can climb up to 30 degrees on the hilly areas.
- The controller wheel is not solid and kind of wobbly, which may cause you discomfort. It means keeping up with a specific speed can be a little harder.
- Due to a little bit of control issue, riding at the top speed on this skateboard can be risky. It is better to keep the speed below 18 mph.
- Not recommended to ride this skateboard when it rains because the battery indicator and the power button are not waterproof.
So should you get the Ownboard Mini KT?
Ownboard Mini has amazing speed, range, power, and most importantly – pricing, which makes it the number one choice for us. If a Boosted or Evolve mini version cost $500, we would’ve put them on the first spot.
The skateboard can even effortlessly climb hills.
You have the option of buying this small electric skateboard with a higher range (19 miles) than the standard model (14 miles), and that too at a reasonable price.
Backfire Mini Not so cheap, yet great quality – Price: $599
Backfire Mini skateboard is one of the more popular and fastest-growing brands on the market, and that’s because they offer affordable and reliable e-boards
Backfire Mini did set off its voyage into the skateboard industry in 2009 by kick-starting its operations in Virginia, USA. The main mission of the company is to create high-quality and affordable skateboards for people.
Specifications of this little bad boy:
- Backfire Mini can clock the top speed of up to 42 km per hour (26 mph).
- The motor power of this skateboard is 450 Watt x 2
- Backfire Mini weighs 12.8 lbs (5.8 kg), which gives it easy portability.
- The maximum weight capacity of this skateboard is 240lbs (110kg).
- Backfire Mini comes with the standard battery of 175 Wh.
- The skateboard provides the mileage in the range of 15 to 18 km (9-11 miles).
Backfire Mini describes its e-skateboard ideal for city dwellers, and it seems to be a valid claim. This esk8 weighs less than 13 lbs and provides perfect portability for regular commuters.
It is possible to extend the range of the Backfire Mini with its exchangeable 175 Wh battery. The skateboard also comes with a separate buying option with the Airborne 99Wh battery.
Backfire Mini is made with carbon fiber and has a wheel size of 85 mm in diameter. You also have the option of buying larger wheels if that is what you prefer. This mini electric skateboard is water-resistant and has an IP rating of 65.
The remote of this skateboard has an R2 OLED display screen, which will help you check the status and even change settings while on the move.
Backfire Mini comes with a 180-day warranty. In addition, the company has its local service centers in the US and Europe.
What are the positive features of the Backfire Mini:
- Backfire Mini clocks the top speed of 26 mph.
- The skateboard has interchangeable batteries and you can carry them in the flights.
- The Backfire Mini has a sturdy body with a carbon fiber deck.
- The skateboard is easy to carry around due to its lightweight.
- Despite the company’s claim of “affordability,” $599 seems a little expensive.
- Many customers have faced issues with the carbon deck in this skateboard as it causes discomfort while riding.
- Even though the battery is interchangeable, you need to remove as many as 8 screws, which is a tedious job.
Should you get the Backfire Mini
The Backfire Mini skateboard is a great ride that can take you around your city without a hitch. The skateboard has a lean build and classic design that will get you both envious and appreciative glances from onlookers.
Backfire Mini comes with three different ride modes:
- Eco with the highest speed at around 11 mph.
- The second one is Sport, which has a top speed of around 22kmh or 23mph.
- The one third is Turbo, which can speed up to 26 mph.
These different versions of mini skateboard are ideal for skateboarders from beginners to expert level, and cover all the bases.
Boosted Mini – the premium quality mini e-board
Boosted Mini has been riding on its popularity among electric skateboarders during the past couple of years. This prominent brand stands out because of the highest quality parts, fast acceleration, long-range, and most importantly, due to its unique orange brand design!
Currently, the company offers four new models, and the Mini electric skateboard is the smallest and the cheapest version of all.
Specifications of the Boosted Mini:
- Boosted Mini has two ride modes: standard and extended.
- The skateboard can notch up the top speed of up to 18-20 mph.
- Boosted Mini has a range of up to 7 miles.
- The wheels of this skateboard are Boosted Lunar 80mm.
- The skateboard can effortlessly climb hills and has up to 20 percent grade.
- Boosted Mini has the deck length of 29.5 inches.
- The skateboard weighs 15.0 lbs.
Let’s dive deeper in what the Boosted Mini has to offer
In the recent past, Boosted Mini upgraded a few of its motor parts to make the boards stronger and more durable. It shows that the brand is focusing on providing quality products.
Boosted Mini is quite portable and you can easily walk around with it. The kingpin sticks are a little longer in the skateboard that may cause a little discomfort at times.
The deck of Boosted Mini skateboard has some kind of resemblance with snowboards in its build.
The Mini board is only about 29.5 inches long, and considering its small size, you can call it a little heavy. The Mini S model weighs 15 lbs, and the X model with a bigger battery, can increase the weight to 16.8 lbs.
Boosted Mini skateboards run on dual brushless motors of 1,000 watts. You can control them by a hand-held Bluetooth remote, which makes the rides smooth and comfortable.
- Seamless maneuverability in the city roads.
- Easy to carry around.
- Robust build quality and compact size.
- Excellent for smooth acceleration and braking.
- Wireless Bluetooth control for hassle-free rides.
- The skateboard is a little heavy considering its smaller size.
- Pricing is not in the affordable segment.
- Has a middle range (7 miles) when it comes to mileage.
Summed up, the Boosted Mini
The Boosted Mini comes with two different models: a standard model (S) that has a range of up to 7 miles and has a top speed of 18 miles per hour.
The second one is the extended range (X) model that has a range of nearly 14 miles, and has the highest speed of around 20 miles per hour.
Both models have a kick tail, and come with 80 mm wheels and three different speed modes.
You may not get the same feel riding this mini board as you do on the longboards. But the same goes for other mini boards too. Still, this skateboard is compact and a little sturdy. Overall, it is a good deal, and you will never regret buying this skateboard.
The motors on Boosted Mini are relatively low on power than other models in the high-priced segments.
The torque is good for beginning and stopping while riding, and feels smooth and comfortable.
Price around $999.99
Evolve is an Australia-based company founded by Jeff Anning. The company began its journey with a focused objective of producing high-quality skateboards that will infuse the excitement of both snowboarding and surfing.
It all started as a passion, and turned out to be an award-winning product in the world of electric skateboards.
- The skateboard can reach the highest speed of up to 36 km per hour (22 mph).
- The range of the board is around 15 km (10 miles).
- Comes with the battery size of 151 Wh.
- Evolve Stoke has the motor power of 1500 Watt x2.
- This mini board weighs 17.9 lbs (8.2 kg).
- The maximum weight capacity of the board is 220 lbs (100 kg).
- Capability of climbing hills is 30 percent grade.
- Wheel diameter is 85 mm.
Evolve Stoke is relatively longer (33.5 inches) than most mini electric skateboards on the market.
For riders, who are looking for a mixed version of longboard and mini board, Evolve Stoke is ideal for them, and it reflects in its growing fan base.
This mini skateboard has resemblance with Evolve Carbon GTR, one of the popular skateboards available now.
Evolve Mini comes with a strong dual 1,500-watt, and has received rave reviews from customers. In addition, the battery size of 151 Wh is quite impressive.
The price of Evolve Stoke is on the higher side considering it is a mini board. By shelling out a little more, people can buy pretty good longboards. May not be the best deal for budget-conscious customers.
- Evolve Stoke has a sleek design and provides great riding comfort.
- Powerful 1,500-watt motor gets you the full throttle.
- Controlling speed is easy through the remote control for fun rides.
- The 151 Wh battery in this mini board is compatible for air travel. Although, check with the airline before carrying it to the airport.
- Evolve Stoke is quite expensive. It is a mini board at the price of a longboard, which can be a turn-off for customers.
- The range this mini skateboard offers is just average.
- Changing to larger wheels is a problem for riders due to its wheel bite.
Evolve claims that Stoke is an ideal mini board for carving. Well, we can agree on that. However, the pricing of this product is a major factor. The $999.99 price tag may keep off many potential customers.
Nevertheless, Evolve Stoke is a good quality mini board, and has a similar shallow tail design inspired by surfboards.
The mini board comes with a super-carve truck and Orangatang Caguma wheels.
Customers will receive a 6-month warranty with the purchase of Evolve Stoke.
WowGo Mini electric skateboard review
Starting price: $379.99-599.99
WowGo is a Chinese electric skateboard brand that has created quite a stir on the market of late.
WowGo Mini provides a steady performance at par with the brands like Boosted Mini X, but is available at over 50 percent price cut.
- The highest speed of WowGo Mini is 30 km per hour (18.6 mph).
- The mini board comes with three ranges: Samsung 4.0 Ah with the range of 16-19.3 km (10 – 12 miles), Panasonic 6.1 Ah with 20.5 – 22.5 km (12.5 – 14 miles), and Sanyo 8.5 Ah with 25 – 30 km (15.5 – 19 miles).
- There are three battery sizes for this mini board: 144 Wh, 230.4 Wh, and 306 Wh.
- The motor power is average: 250 Watt x2
- The mini board is 28 inches (71 cm) long.
- WowGo mini weighs 15.4 lbs (7 kg) and the maximum weight capacity is 330 lbs (150 km)
- The capacity of hill climb is between 25-30 percent grades.
- Wheel diameter of the mini board is 95 mm.
WowGo Mini has a relatively shorter deck compared to most mini electric skateboards. This feature definitely provides versatility to this mini skateboard and it is quite comfortable to ride.
Now, if we talk about the size and weight of WowGo Mini, many customers find it ideal for students as it makes their daily commuting hassle-free.
You can ride 10-12 miles in this mini board that has a standard battery size. You can get a higher mile range (15-19 miles) with an upgraded battery.
The remote that comes with WowGo Mini provides three ride options: slow, normal, and fast.
The compact size of this mini board with 28-inch length, along with dual motors can push the power up to 500 Watt.
The battery is compatible for air travel, but you still need to check with the airline beforehand.
- WowGo Mini can accelerate at the top speed of 38 km per hour (23 mph), and it is one of the fastest among most mini electric skateboards. In fact, it is faster than brands like Boosted Mini S and Mini X.
- This small electric skateboard is available in three different batteries to fulfill the needs of users.
- The battery is compatible for air travel.
- It provides excellent riding experience with smooth acceleration and brakes.
- The skateboard is water- and dustproof.
- Affordable price range.
- WowGo Mini is much heavier considering it is a mini skateboard. It weighs around 7 kg, which feels heavy to carry around comfortably.
- This small electric skateboard does not have much of a kick tail, which means the skateboard is a little harder to maneuver compared with brands like Meepo.
To sum it up, WowGo Mini offers good riding experience. On the city roads, you can take perfect turns and accelerate with agility.
Even though it does not rank No.1 in the list, it is still higher compared with many established brands.
The starting price of $379 is quite cheap compared with most small electric skateboards, and it performs equally well.
WowGo Mini weighs just about 15.4 lbs, and has a 28 inch-deck, which epitomizes portability.
One major disadvantage of this mini skateboard is its bigger kick tail, which outweighs the compact design of the board.
Price starts from: $519.99
AEboard is one of the latest and youngest e-skateboard company that has secured its place in the cluttered skateboard market.
Established in August 2018, AEboard has come up with different designs, sizes, and price range, and AEboard AX Mini is, you guessed it, the smallest product in their range.
If you wish to move away from run-of-the-mill skateboards with nearly identical specs, AEboard Mini can bring in some freshness.
Let’s see what the Aeboard AX Mini has to offer
- The highest of AEboard Mini can be up to 30 mph (48 km/h), which is higher than most other brands.
- AEboard comes with two models: Standard model with 16-22 km (10 – 13.5 miles) and the high-end model with 25-30 km (15.5 – 18.6 miles)
- The mini board weighs 14.3 lbs (6.5kg).
- Maximum weight capacity is 330 lbs (150kg).
- Wheel diameter is 105 mm.
More about its features
The AEboard AX Mini is a lightweight skateboard made with an 8-ply maple deck and comes with honeycomb wheels.
The sturdy design can absorb shock that comes due to bumpy rides in the rough or hilly terrain.
You have the option of choosing from the three battery options: standard 4Ah, Samsung E35 7Ah and 90Wh travel-friendly battery.
The decently powerful motor on AEboard provides the ability to climb hilly roads of up to 35%, and can generate the top speed up to 30 mph.
- A good choice for comfortable ride on all types of roads. The compact design, size, and portability are ideal for commuting in cities.
- The speed of up to 30 mph is excellent by any standard. It may even notch up 32 mph while riding on downhill roads.
- The skateboard can climb 35 percent grade hills, which is great!
- The Sanyo battery (10S3P) provides good mileage.
- You can currently buy it on Aliexpress, but not Amazon.
- Riders often find it difficult to control and maneuver the skateboard at high acceleration.
- Not waterproof.
Our verdict on the AEBoard AX Mini skateboard is that it is fast and lightweight. The length of the board is just about 29 inch, and can generate up to 30 mph! It is one of the fastest skateboards on the market for sure.
The skateboard has four ride modes on its wireless remote controller that helps riders to easily control their speed.
If you do not have any problem with high-speed riding and wish to push your limits, this skateboard is just for you. It is equally good for daily commuters to ride in slow or medium mode and cruise to their destination.
AEboard Mini comes with a 90-day warranty. However, you need to check with the manufacturers about the details of their warranty policy.
It is also important to keep in mind the AEBoard does not have a return policy, which can be discomforting for buyers.
It’s a Ghost, It’s Aberration, No! It’s Riptide R1
Starting price: $599 (R1) and $999 (R1X)
Riptide operates from San Diego, California, and produces quality skateboards that last long.
The construction of Riptide R1 skateboard is based on the concept that motorized small skateboards can be strong, portable, and convenient.
- Riptide Mini generates the highest speed of 29 km per hour (18 mph) for R1 model and 35 km per hour (22 mph) for R1X.
- These small electric skateboards offer a range of 11 km (7 miles) for R1 and 22 km (14 miles) for R1X.
- The size of Riptide is 79 cm x 24 cm x 11 cm.
- For its two mini skateboard versions, Riptide weighs 13 lbs (5.8 kg) for R1 and 14.5 lbs (6.6 kg) for R1X respectively.
- The maximum weight capacity is 250 lbs (113 kg).
- The motor generates power of 900 Watt x 2.
- Battery size is 97 Wh for R1 and 199 Wh for R1X.
- Wheel diameter is 83 mm for R1 and 90 mm for R1X.
- The capacity to climb a hill is 20 percent grade.
Riptide comes with two versions Riptide R1 and R1X:
The Riptide R1 can run at the top speed of 18 mph, and its range is 7 miles.
The R1 wheels are 83 mm in diameter and contain 78a soft urethane wheels, which provides a great riding experience.
The battery size of Riptide R1 is 97 Wh battery, and it is compatible for air travel as it adheres to the general TSA regulations. Still, you should check with the relevant airline before traveling.
The advanced version, Riptide R1X comes with larger wheels, bigger battery, head/ tail lights, and a new remote controller.
- The bigger urethane wheels make a smooth riding experience. Many users even say that it feels like snowboarding.
- Head and tail lights make safe riding at nights possible.
- Battery is suitable for air travel.
- Pricing is on the higher side.
- There are customer complaints about the Hub motors being bouncy.
- Putting on the brakes after acceleration can make you lose balance. You got to be a seasoned skater to keep off the impact.
Honestly, we had higher hopes for Riptide R1 considering the price range of both the models. However, this board falls a little short of expectations. Still, this brand has a created stir on the market.
Riptide R1 has a kicktail design that allows riders to make sharp turns and maneuver well.
We, however, feel that controls of Riptide R1 are a little oversensitive and struggle a bit on the hilly roads when the battery level drops below 50 percent.
Overall, Riptide R1 is a decent option if not the best. The board comes with a 6-months warranty.
Price start: $599 (Miles Single) & $769 (Miles Dual)
The company Milespower is based in San Diego.
There are three Miles Mini Board models: Miles Rampage, which resembles Evolve mini boards. Other two mini boards are Miles Single and the Miles Dual.
- The top speed of Miles Single is 29 – 32 km per hour (18 – 20 mph), and Miles Dual 29-35 km per hour (22 mph).
- The range of Miles Single is 13-21 km (8 – 13 miles) and for Miles Dual it is 16-29 km (10-18 miles).
- The size of the skateboard is 67 cm x 19 cm
- Miles Single weighs 10.5 lbs (4.8 kg) and Miles Dual 12.5 lbs (5.7 kg).
- The maximum weight capacity is 270 lbs (122 kg).
- The battery size of Miles Single is 108 Wh, and for Miles Dual it is 144 Wh.
- Hill climb capacity is 15 percent grade for Miles Single and 20 percent for Miles Dual.
- Wheel diameter is 80 mm.
The Miles Single and Miles Dual with their basic and advanced features fulfill the needs of users.
Both the models have a modern and smart design with in-wheel hub motors. The battery and the electric speed controller or ESC is integrated into the deck.
The deck on the mini boards has carbon fiber and looks sleek. The Miles Dual comes with dual hub motors and more powerful battery that provides a better range than the Miles Single.
The Single version has a basic remote with functions such as slow, fast, forward, brake and reverse. On the other hand, the dual version comes with an advanced remote with display and safety light as additional features.
The battery of Miles Mini has 99 Wh, which makes it safe for air travel.
- Miles Mini has a compact design and comes with powerful dual hub motors.
- Both acceleration and brakes on this mini electric skateboard are great.
- You can customize the grip tape design in this board.
- Miles Mini has a long-lasting battery, and users experience exciting rides without a hitch.
- The skateboards are sleek and robust that protect the battery from dirt and debris.
- At $599 and $769, it is a little expensive buy.
- The shorter deck in Miles Mine boards makes a ride a little wobbly.
- Many customers have complained about the carbon fiber, which rattles throughout a ride.
Miles Mini electric skateboards are truly portable, and you can even fold them into a backpack.
Although these boards are not game-changers, they make up that shortcoming with compact design and lightweight.
One unique aspect of Miles Mine electric skateboards is the placing of the motor on the left front wheel instead of the tail.
Miles Mini boards have an integrated front light, a remote controller, and an app.
The deck comprises a carbon fiber bottom that provides an enhanced riding experience. In addition, the USB port on the board helps to charge mobile phones on the go.
Starting Price: $399
Acton is a reputable company in the mini electric skateboard industry. The products of Acton have been successful even though they may not be top-of-the-line.
Currently, the product line of the company comprises three different models, out of which two are small electric skateboards.
By using these cost-effective mini electric skateboards, you do not have to wait for a bus or walk through crowded subways. The board can help you commute to your destinations.
- Acton Mini electric skateboards come in two sizes: 69 cm x 20 cm (Blink S-R), and 80 cm x 22 cm.
- Motor power is 350W.
- The mini boards weigh 3.9 kg.
- Battery: 2200 mAh lithium battery.
- The highest speed is 20 km per hour.
- Wheel size: 73 mm x 51mm.
- Acton Blink mini skateboards are made with hard maple wood that supports a maximum of 260 lbs load.
- The deck has high-quality material; trucks have strong steel alloy, and durable polyurethane wheels. All these features provide Acton mini boards both solidity and flexibility.
- The 29.4v lithium-ion battery in Acton skateboards is long lasting, and gets charged in 2 hours. You can ride nearly 6 miles at the highest speed of 18 mph.
- Acton small electric skateboards weigh only 8.5 pounds, which makes it lightweight and portable. You can cruise along to various places, including college, work, or just for fun rides around the city.
- The wireless remote control of Acton mini skateboards seamlessly control the speed. The boards come with two speed modes: low and high speed.
There are also features like reversible riding option, which allows the skateboard to move forward or backward easy to switch forward/backward when changing directions.
- The skateboard is reasonably fast and has the highest speed of 18 mph.
- Integrated LED head and taillights make sure that you have a smooth riding experience even when it is dark.
- Affordable price.
- A major drawback of Acton Blink board is its remote controllers. They do not seem to have been upgraded for years, and have a cheap look and feel.
- The reverse switch positioning is awkward, and riders may accidentally turn it on. Also, several important functions are missing from the switch.
Acton Blink electric skateboard may not be the fastest board on the market, but offers excellent control and fun riding experience.
You can start this skateboard just by gently sliding it. The board is ideal for daily commuting to college, office, or for riding with friends. One unique thing about this skateboard is that it will automatically power off if it stays idle for more than 5 minutes.
The powerful lithium-ion battery ensures fun rides of up to 7 miles. You can only check the status of the battery when you connect it to the Acton App.
The board makes a beeping sound as an indicator when the battery charge goes below 15 percent. The remote control of the mini board does not have the best control.
Overall, it is a quality small electric skateboard, and worth trying.
Ancheer Mini – Last but not… well it is last!
Price starts from $164.99
The last one in our list is a surprise package… whatever that means. It’s a very cheap, not so high quality, yet fun electric skatey, which is great for beginners, or for a present.
Ancheer mainly manufactures electric bikes, along with other sports equipment and gear.
The company is a relatively new entrant into the electric mini skateboard market, and it has delivered pretty well so far. Ancheer brings out the most economical and small electric boards on the market.
- It can generate a maximum of 19 km per hour (12 mph).
- The size of the skateboards is 65 cm x 22 cm x 16 cm.
- The skateboards weigh 8.6 lbs (3.9 kg).
- The battery size is 64.7 Wh.
- Acton Blink mini skateboard comes with the motor power of 350 Watts x 1.
- The maximum weight capacity of the skateboards is 132 lbs (60 kg).
- The skateboards have a range of 10 km (6 miles).
- The capacity to climb hills is 10 percent grade.
- Wheel diameter of the boards is 73 mm.
Ancheer Mini skateboard is ideal for kids’ age 4 years and more, teenagers, and even adults.
The skateboard comes with high-speed precision bearings, noise-free spinning. Riders of this mini board can take quick, sharp turns, and carry it around in their backpack due to its easy portability.
The mini skateboard can carry a maximum of 220 lbs (100kg). The strong and durable 58 mm wheels make riding a smooth and fun experience.
Ancheer Mini does not require any assembly, and riders can use the board right away. The company also has a great refund policy if you feel the board does not meet your expectations.
- Well, the price is super low
- Amazing portability.
- Excellent wireless remote control works in perfect sync with the mini board.
- Quite affordable than most electric mini skateboards.
- Considering the specs, the speed and range of this mini board is just average.
- The motor wheel tends to wear out in a couple of weeks.
- The deck of this mini board is not quite flexible and you will feel unwanted vibration while riding, especially on bumpy roads.
- The board is neither waterproof nor water resistant
Overall, Ancheer Mini electric mini skateboard is an average product. However, at the price of $165, it is a pretty good deal. If you are not looking for a lightning quick mini board with plenty of torque and other fancy features, this board is just right for you. Ancheer Mini is a decent mini board that is perfect for urban rides.
This was all folks, if none of those boards grabbed your eye, well, that’s all the world has to offer
Before ending this write-up, we would like to say that if you wish to be a hardcore skateboarder, you can pick a longboard. It is because you can have more features and control while riding.
Electric mini skateboards are a better option if you want to use it for going to college, work, or for hanging out.
When buying a mini skateboard, check the available options, including single or dual motor, pulley or hub motor, thumb or trigger remote control. Choose your esk8 considering the roads in your area for the right acceleration, brakes, and durability.
And don’t forget to enjoy the ride and stay safe!